- Woman: I'm smart
- Patriarchy: Well you're probably ugly then
- Woman: I'm creative
- Patriarchy: You mean unattractive right?
- Woman: I have all these incredible accomplishments
- Patriarchy: Yeah but look how ugly you looked doing them
- Woman: I have value
- Patriarchy: Not if you're ugly lol
- Woman: I'm conventionally-attractive & posted selfies on my blog
- Patriarchy: I'm so sick of these empty-headed chicks only caring about their looks. Just because you are attractive and get attention from men doesn't mean you are special or deserve respect. Why don't you read a book or do something productive with your life you dumb slut
If you don’t know what “going to the stage door” means then please don’t ever call yourself a Broadway fan. Thanks.
If you think “going to the stage door” has anything to do with loving theatre, please don’t ever call yourself a Broadway fan. Thanks.
That’s just offensive. Idolizing people on the stage has nothing whatsoever to do with loving theatre. Actors are just working people with a job that’s more visible than the average person. Don’t ever confuse them with the characters they portray. That’s just stupid.